When you're selling or leasing a property, you might assume that your real estate agent's job is to help you find a buyer or tenant for your property. But that's only the beginning...
Here's a list of other tasks that your commercial agent performs on your behalf:
Explains the Transaction Process:
- The process of selling or leasing your property.
- Discusses agency relationships.
- Walks you through the pertinent contracts.
Researches Your Property's Value
- Provides you with a comprehensive Competitive Market Analysis.
- Assists you in determining a price that will maximize your return.
Markets Your Property
- Assists in preparing your property to create a good first impression.
- Markets your property directly to buyers and tenants, as well as other commercial real estate agents.
- Keeps you up to date on current market activity so you can make informed decisions.
Coordinates the Transaction From Start to Finish
- Assists you in working through the purchase and sale or lease agreement.
- Tracks the transaction through contingencies, repairs, etc...
- Works with the escrow company and lender to make certain all the documents needed are in order and completed in a timely manner.
THERE ARE MANY TASKS AND DETAILS THAT YOUR BROKER COORDINATES ON YOUR BEHALF TO HELP YOU SELL, PURCHASE OR LEASE YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY.