- Windermere's commercial real estate professionals cover all aspects of sales and leasing in Whatcom County's office market. This includes landlord and tenant representation in lease and sublease negotiations as well as sale-leaseback opportunities. Represented in such assignments are corporations, developers, investors and institutional owners. Properties range from single office suites to multi-tenant buildings.
- Negotiating the sale and leasing of warehouse distribution centers, manufacturing plants, light assembly, research and high-tech facilities are included in Windermere's commercial industrial real estate services. As the leading commercial broker within Whatcom County, Windermere services an increasing number of local, national, and international companies looking to take advantage of our strategic location between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C. Many international firms look to Windermere for assistance in bridging the gap between their U.S. and Canadian locations for distribution or warehouse requirements.
- Windermere's retail brokerage experience is unparalleled in the greater Whatcom County area. Experienced associates have years of experience helping in the tenant selection process, tailoring each lease transaction to meet the financial criteria of the tenant and landlord. From consulting with developers looking to pre lease their next project, to finding the perfect location for the start up retailer, Windermere Commercial's vast network and experience is second to none. Our roster of retail clients range from single outlet owners to major national and regional chains. Windermere strives to present our retail properties on a national platform in order to attract the greatest possible pool of tenants for their client's properties.
- Windermere has consistently performed in the acquisition and disposition of more commercial properties than any other company in Whatcom County. We work with our clients to formulate and execute real estate transactions that help to achieve specific cash flow and financial statement objectives, promote efficient use of capital and credit resources, and mitigate tax burdens. Our expertise in marketing investment properties combined with our network of potential buyers both locally and nation-wide are two of the reasons that our clients use Windermere Commercial for all of their investment requirements.
- Locating, acquiring and selling commercial land involves many complex factors. Windermere's commercial experts shepherd every aspect of a project from site selection through zoning approval.